How To Book Classes
Welcome aboard! We are delighted to have you here.
As a member of Bakestarters Live Virtual Baking School, you get unlimited bookings on all classes. Yes, that also means you may attend the same class more than once! Here, you'll learn about booking your classes on our platform, and which role to join as. Let us take you through step by step.
1. Accessing The Class Listings
Click Book Classes in our main menu. If you are on a mobile device, you will need to open the menu by tapping on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen.
Please note that class bookings will be closed 2 days before the respective classes. You can view our class calendar here.
2. Select Your Class(es)
Select the class(es) you're interested in joining. You'll be brought to a login page if you're not logged in.
3. Log In As A Member
Booking classes is a feature exclusive to members of Bakestarters Live Virtual Baking School. If you are a member, please log in to access the booking calendar and class information.
4. Browse Class Information & Book
- On this page, you'll be able to find key information such as Ingredients needed, Tools needed, Time Taken etc.
- The Ingredients List also provides a link to either an image or a product in an online grocery store, so that you know what the item is or how it looks. Alternatives are also provided for items that can be omitted or replaced.
- The Booking Calendar is on the right of the screen where you can choose available slots and the role you're joining as.
5. Booking & Roles
- Choosing your role
- When you join a class, you can pick between being a Participant (Camera On) or a Spectator (Camera Off). The only difference is whether you turn your own camera on or you don't. If you are going to be doing a hands-on session with us, we strongly suggest you choose to be a Participant so we can look at your screen and troubleshoot if you run into problems.
- Both Participant and Spectator are able to ask questions, watch the instructor(s), and bake-along, however, the pace will be according to Participants' speed.
- Choose your date and time
- Select your date and time slots, and click on Book Slot. If you don't see the button, scroll down till the button appears.
6. Check Out
Ready to take your baking to the next level?
Join classes for as low as S$3.21/class.*
*S$3.21/class is calculated at S$45 per month with every class booked. If you attend each class more than once, the fee per class decreases.