[3 Months Membership | S$60/month] Bakestarters Live Virtual Baking School Plan (Non-Recurring)
Scroll down for more information
The Bakestarters' Live Virtual Baking School aims to encourage baking through education via guided learning and practice. With the school, we are changing the way you learn to bake — with our unique system of paying a single fee for unlimited bookings, you are able to attend a wide spectrum of both foundational and recipe classes, and also re-attend classes to aid even deeper learning. Our instructor system also features a dedicated facilitator to answer your questions during the class, so the class remains uninterrupted while you get your questions answered.
By learning both techniques and theory, we want to help you learn to bake where it matters most — right in your own kitchen.
Features Of 3 Month Plan
- Immediate activation upon purchase. Expires 3 months from purchase.
- Unlimited bookings to real-time virtual and interactive classes
- Choose between participating in the class, or just watching the class.
- Full recipe and course notes for attended classes
- In-class support
- After-class support
- Up to 30% off bakeware
- Your plan will be considered active upon sign up, and will end 3 months later from your sign up date. This also applies to current members — to prevent abuse of promo codes, no stacking of promo codes is allowed to extend one's current membership.
- To start booking classes immediately upon purchase, register for a customer account and log in to your account before purchasing a plan. Your plan will be tagged to your account email.
- Pay only a one-time fee for your membership. No recurring charges involved.
- Strictly no refunds, full or partial, are allowed.
Or browse information on all our ongoing classes here. New classes added every month.
View class schedules and time slots here. Please note that class bookings will be closed 2 days before the respective classes.
- How It Works
- Read through key information, such as Ingredients and Tools required, time taken for the class, as well as the Terms And Conditions (T&Cs).
- Select an available time-slot. If you're making it with us, we suggest that you select the Camera On option. This means you will be turning on your Camera for us to oversee and guide you. Camera On slots are limited.
- The link to the virtual class will be sent to you via email 1-2 days before the class. Please ensure that you have the necessary ingredients and tools if you intend to make it alongside us.
Terms & Conditions
- By booking a class or classes, you are acknowledging and agreeing to Bakestarters Full Terms Of Service. You can find the Terms Of Service here.
- By attending a class or classes, you consent to the use of any content or materials created by Bakestarters or any of its users and affiliates for marketing and promotional purposes. This includes any screenshots or recordings from the virtual classes.
- Please rest assured that there are enough slots for everyone, and that we will put out more sessions if we find that subscribers are unable to book the classes that they want. Please refrain from overbooking or hogging.
- The class will commence 5 minutes from the stipulated timing — class entry opens 10 minutes from the stipulated timing.
- Our classes follow a carefully crafted system to ensure that it runs smoothly — please follow the rules during the class, and observe general ettiquette and respect towards all present participants.
We reserve the right to refuse entry/attendance to any participants who are deemed to be disrespectful, or in direct violation of the rules set out.
The minimum number of participants for each class to be confirmed is 8 pax. In the event that the class is cancelled, an email will be sent to inform you of the cancellation. Please find another available slot.