Tart & Pie Mastercourse (Tart Sessions)
Scroll down for more information
Note: This is for people who only want to go for the Tart sessions of the Tart & Pie Mastercourse Bundle. You will still get the full 100-page Coursebook for Tarts & Pies.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use SPLIT12 for 12% off this course.
- What's in the course?
- When is this course held?
- What will I learn?
- What will I need to prepare?
This particular Tart Set (part of The Ultimate Tart & Pie Mastercourse) is filled with exciting and fun features to help you master tart-making at home, such as:
- 8 hours of live-virtual, interactive baking workshops
- 100-page, comprehensive Tart & Pie Coursebook, with 2 extra pie recipes
- Team of instructors watching and guiding you as you bake and learn
Community-focused interaction and class, along with a team of live instructors
- Class recordings that will be accessible for two weeks for recaps and deeper learning
- Fun quizzes to test what you've learnt, with chances to win attractive prizes
This course (Tart Sessions) consists of two live-virtual workshops, held on 26th & 27th March 2022 (Sat & Sun), and a 100-page Coursebook that you'll use for reference during the lessons. You will learn to make two unique tarts, its components such as praline, frangipane, diplomat cream, jam filling, etc., as well as find two other pie recipes in the Coursebook.
1. March Sessions:
- Saturday, 26th March 2022, 1pm - 5pm
- Sunday, 27th March 2022, 1pm - 5pm
- Saturday, 7th May 2022, 1pm - 5pm
- Sunday, 8th May 2022, 1pm - 5pm
If you're unable to attend any of the lessons, you'll still be able to refer to the Coursebook for the recipes, tips, and tricks, as well as the Class Recordings. You may also reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org for help when you are making them.
The course will only go ahead with a minimum of 30 active participants. Should the minimum participation not be reached, we'll unfortunately have to cancel the course. We seek your kindest understanding.
In this Tart Set, you will learn to:
- Identify different tart and pie crusts just based on the recipe
- Troubleshoot and tweak recipes you find online
- Make tarts anywhere by knowing how to work with your environment and ingredients
- Make a Pate Sablee crust catered to our humid Singapore weather
- Tart fillings such as pastry cream, diplomat cream, homemade jam, and more
- Learn when and how to adjust these fillings to fit your tastes
- 4 unique tart recipes developed by Bakestarters [Hazelnut Praline Dark Chocolate Tarts / Strawberry Fields Tarts / Seafood Laksa Pie / Spiced Pear Lattice Pie] (The two tarts will be in this Course set, while the recipes for the other two pies are found in the Coursebook)
You are required to prepare your own ingredients and tools for this course. We do however offer a set of portioned ingredients for the course. You can see what's included in the set and purchase it here.
If you're purchasing your own ingredients, please visit this page to see the complete list of ingredients and tools you'll need.
More questions? Check out our FAQs here or email us at email@example.com!